Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: What Colors? What kinda background?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2000
    Posts
    385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm going to redesign this place after we move to HB2.... I want to make it more 'user' friendly to people using it at work and stuff... and not so "gay"...

    We'll prolly keep some of the "softness".. cuz it's part of the place so does anyone have any suggestions?



    ------------------
    ~I'm bored~

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TrayCee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2000
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I'm gonna do mine in red white & blue again

    when I can find the time frown

    ------------------
    <A HREF="http://www.pwrhouse.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=121
    " TARGET=_blank>Kid Rock</A>
    "I GET A FEELING OF PEACE FROM A LOW SLOW HIGH..."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rhondaizhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2001
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what about some nice spring colors? Pastels...like blue/green/yellow...or is that still too gay?

    Red/White/Blue is also another Kid Rock related color scheme.

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sofa's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2000
    Posts
    497
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    STRAIGHT LETTERS.

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sofa's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2000
    Posts
    497
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No smiley faces.

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Wizekrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2000
    Posts
    254
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    am i the only one that actually likes it the way it is?!?!?!?!

    ------------------
    ~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner mizannalee's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I like it myself! But cash thinks a change may be in order. Who knows? We may find something we like even better!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member rhondaizhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2001
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like it the way it is now...i feel like when things are getting too tense on the other board.....i can come here to relax with a change of happy faces. [sigh]



    ------------------

  9. #9
    Inactive Member momrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2001
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also like it here because its not stressful...but, if it changes some, that's ok cuz I'm not around much anyway. I can see maybe changing the font some cuz its not real masculine for the boys, but keep the size the same...My old computer eyes likes the big sizes of the letters!! Hehehe

    ------------------
    ~~Escape with me~~Momrock's Escape

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •